No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Dear mother




Dear mother:


In this day, 14 years ago your life on earth ended, as a human being, as a woman, as a friend, as a wife, as a mother and as a grandmother.
I never could see your smile again, I never could give you one more kiss, I even could said good bye to you that day, but no matter how different we always was, I never stoped loving you.
Today, I know how to handle the difference between us, our differences, argues and love. I felt so guilty many times for that, for couldn't have a peaceful relationship with you and you had died so young. But as I said before, I always loved you.
Today, I am not the best mother in the world but I try really hard to be the best friend to Ana, your beloved grandaughter, and could teach her to live the life with the principles that you taught  me, many times she seems so much like you, she always was more like you than me.
I know that you are in a peaceful place now, loving and caring us.
I only want to remind you and say, I am a mother now, I understand why you fought so hard to turn me the best, but I am only me the way I am. And as I am, I am my best.
with love, your daughter

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário