No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

domingo, 25 de dezembro de 2011

Thanks God for all that I have





Before another year ends
I want to thanks to  God
For all the things I have
For all the people I love and I have in my life


All the blessings that God gave me this year
All the friends I made in the world
But most of all for all the love and care
that I recieved from all of them


This year was a special year for me
One year in what many things changed in my life
One year that I closed my past to look for the future
One year that I grew more that I could think


I know with all those changes
Could not came only hapiness and joy
So I felt more pain, doubts or sorrows than before
but those only made me know better what I really want


So I say thanks God for all these lessons
and for keeping me in this world
Thanks for never let me alone
and always make me improve my inner self
Graceful light






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário