No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

How much?





I like you!
- How much?
So much that I can't hide anymore
More than the water in the sea
And not less than the beauty of your smile


I miss you!
- How much?
So much that can hurt inside when I don't see you
Enough to see how much I need you in my life
And not less than all the times in a day that I think of you


I need you!
- How much?
Much more than I could expect,
Always when I need a hug, a word, a smile
Almost anytime when I want to tell you something about my life


I want you!
- How much?
Enough to want you near me all my life
So much that I'm always waiting for any news from you
And not less than the times I need you


I love you!
- How much?
Enough to change my world
Much more than you can think or know
And not less than the stars in the dark blue sky
Graceful light







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário