No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2011

My dearest friend



I had you but I lost you
Was so suddenly
Only for a little nothing
that until now I only can think
why?


I was so fragile and lonely
when you found me
I told you all my fears
And I only promised you
my inconditional love


I always offer you my friendship
I always knew that I wasn't completely healed from my past
I always had my dark moments
Because I was learning to accept myself
And was so dificult to believe that someone could like me
That when I was unsafe I created so many crazy thoughts
But always what I was needing was your attention and love


I will not forget anything
I will keep all in me
I will smile even crying
I will be stronger as you teached me
I will believe in a better future
I will belive in me


And even without you or your love
I will try to give my best
I will forgive myself
and this silence since you left me
I wish you the best
you will be always in my heart
as someone so important should be


Graceful light





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário