No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2011

I still Believe, I have Faith





I still believe that you will come
that you will return
We shared so many things
we laughed so much together
We learned so much with the other
I need so much to tell you all my news
To talk about my new friends
I know that you will like to know
That I'm helping them


Only God find true and so strong friends
When I was down you always knew the right word to say
When you was down I always tried to be with you
and sent to you something like this music, remember?
we are friends for life not for only one time
I want so much to share your life
day by day, month by month, year by year
as the time goes by even being so far away




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário