No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2011

My feelings


I was feeling blue today
with nothing to do
nothing that I could say
would change the way I was feeling
But after all this silence
all this lonely and dark moments
only one single word
made me smile again
A word of care and hope
a word from you
Why you have that power?
The power to fulfill my needs of happyness
my needs of care and sweet nothings
I know that is your power over me
Can I have a power over you, my love?
If so, I want to make you feel
that I'm always by your side
smiling and looking over you
making you feel loved
enchanting you with my laughs
or the melody of my voice telling you
"I Love you, my love"
Graceful light


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário