No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2011

Your kindness fills my days of joy




When you are so kind like today
my day begins full of hapiness and smiles
because you filled up my heart with love and care
I can't tell you how much that is special for me
I only can tell you how much happy you can make me feel
That gesture have the power to make me feel safe and very well with life
And if is possible make me love you even more
You can say, but it was only 4-5 minutes
Yes, it was, but was your way to say that you are thinking of me
the sweetest way to wish me a good morning and a nice day
A way to show that you care, that I'm important for you
And baby, you turned my day in a beautiful day for sure
Thanks for be so unique and lovely
Thanks for your kindness and care
Thanks for make me feel happy and safe
Thanks for giving me my smile back
thanks for being you
Because...
I like you just the way you are
and I love when you surprise me like today
Graceful light


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário