No meu olhar vive a minha alma, calma, a minha saudade do que me fez e faz feliz, e mais do que tudo isso, o meu amor.

quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

Call me



Call me
I need to hear your voice
I need to feel your love and care for me
I need to kill my longing
I need  to laugh and share my life with you


Call me
You can call me any hour of the daý
because, from you, my soul is always waiting
my heart is always calling


Call me
even only to say a simple "hello"
even only to hear my voice saying "I love you"
And if you can't do that, give me a missed call
when you want to let me know that you' re thinking of me too.

                                                                                                                                        Graceful light


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário